Friday, March 18, 2011

Going Above & Beyond - Brenda Pandos

(Written by Kristie Cook)

A couple days ago, when I first gave up on finding another group to offer my books for Japan's benefit and decided to start this site, I sent out an email to a handful of indie author friends. Some said, "Thanks, but I already donated money." A couple said they didn't have anything on hand to contribute. But most said, "Of course! Count me in!" And I was absolutely thrilled.

Brenda Pandos was one such author who not only said she'd donate her books, but also volunteered to do graphics for the site. And look what she's done! It went from plain and utilitarian to professional and dynamic. Not only does the site look great, but we also have awesome buttons and banners we can all easily "take" and put on our own blogs and websites (under the Banners tab).

Brenda really went above and beyond in her contributions and I just want to say "THANK YOU, BRENDA!" To fully appreciate her talent, check these out:

http://www.brendapandos.com/
http://www.theemeraldtalisman.com/
http://brendapandos.blogspot.com/p/design-services.html

Brenda has donated a custom blog design as part of the auction. If you need a re-design or just some new graphics to spruce yours up, go bid now!

Thanks again, Brenda! And thank you, everyone, for all you've done for this great cause. Together we can accomplish some mighty feats.

2 comments:

  1. Brenda this is so great, but then again I know where ever you go it always shows greatness! You have such a good heart and I truely cherish our friendship...

    ReplyDelete